These are the papers that were presented at the seminar, in the order presented. Behind each link is a short page with presentation of the author, an abstract of the paper, a downloadable PDF with the paper itself, and a short summary of the discussion after presentation. At the bottom of the pages are links that will take you to the next or previous paper, or back to this index.
The entire seminar was video-recorded, and Jon Bendtsen has made the videos available via Internet Archive (use this search to find them).
- Joó : Possibility and Situation of Velomobile Riding in Hungary
- Bailey : CabrioVelo and WeatherVelo – velomobiles for practical daily use
- Bunte : Velomobiles and their Diversification: An Approach towards Greater Acceptance in Societies?
- Lemoine : Le Vélomobile accessible à tous
- Eick : Twenty Years of Experience with the Velomobile Leitra
- den Boer : Velomobiles in traffic
- Malghan : Design and Development of the Turanga Velomobile
- Kollibay : Four-Wheeled Velomobiles
- Winkler : 12 kg velomobile made by Meufel-technology
- Tetz : Light and Quiet Velomobiles with Foam Shell
- Rasmussen : Velomobile aerodynamics – side wind effect and operation limits
- Fuchs : Principles of Human-Electric Hybrid Drives for HPVs